Patent Attorney / Agent ad litem
Ms. Chen’s primary areas of practice include patent invalidation, patent infringement analysis, and patent administrative litigation. Before joining Fairsky, she worked at a large-scaled IP AGENCY firm for many years, and represented many well-known domestic and foreign companies. Ms. Chen is experienced in patent invalidation and patent litigation in the fields of computer, communication, automation and machinery.
- Representing Tencent patent infringement dispute relating to games;
- Representing a Chinese company in declaratory suit for non-infringement confirmation;
- Participating in the defense of LG Innotek against the patent infringement re-trial requested by NIDEC (Dongguan) Co. Ltd.;
- Participating in the re-trial of patent administrative litigation on behalf of ZTE against INTERDIGITAL Technology Co.
- Representing ZTE in a series of patent invalidation proceedings against Maxell Co.
computer, communication, automation and machinery
Bachelor major in optical information science & technology, from Beijing Jiaotong University
Master of engineering from Beijing Jiaotong University